quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

casual affairs

















This is a very casual look to show off my wide legged pants and hat that I'm currently loviing! Hehe The photos were taken last week as you see by the lack of several coats (you will understand if you live in Portugal).

Listening to Amy Winehouse's posthumous (yes, of course I googled that word) album right know. Amazing. What a loss.

Just got a little time off to blog before hitting the books again. Just one more exam to go, WOOHO! 

(this text was much longer and elaborate and translated already but blogger decided to quit on me and i't's late and I'm really tired. Sorry :( )

Hope you are well, wherever you are :) Have a Fantastic Friday! xx

Blouse H&M
 Jeans ZARA
Hat SFERA
Shoes PRIMARK
Necklace SOME STORE IN MIGUEL BOMBARDA
 Coat ZARA


follow on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Lookbook




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário