segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

what do you say?

Today we're talking about HAIR.

As some of you know, I had my hair permanently straightened last May. My hair used to look like this:


okay, so not exactly like this. "this" had lots of products and general taming just for the sake of not scaring passers-by.

At first I wasn't sure because it is a really big change (okaaay, so I'm not the biggest risk taker, I confess!!) and also because it gets really expensive, in my opinion. But DAMN, i loved it. BEST. DECISION. EVER. Ladies, I love curls, i really do and to prove that to you (not only to prove that to you, I just love her style) I'm doing a post on Julia Sarr-Jamois soon. They can be fabulous! Just not for me. 

I'm the kinda gal that is just toooo lazy  hates not knowing what she will wake up in the morning to. 'Cause it can get crazy and messy and tangled, oh yes it can! (I feel like I'm talking a bit like Tyra here, at least that's what I'm hearing myself as. Anyone having the same feeling? Anyone. Okay, I'll go on) I just wake up, brush it (or not, muahaha) and I'm ready to go. No creams, no tricks. And overall, I prefer the sleekness of straight hair. But now I want to do some kind of hairstyle, probably because the curls wouldn't allow me many haircuts that wouldn't make me look like a little poodle.

Maybe like this?



I've been seeing this haircut a lot lately and I just adore it!! What do you say? What do you say?? 




Hoje falamos de CABELOS.

Como algumas de vocês devem saber, eu fiz um alisamento de escova progressiva em Maio passado. O meu cabelo costumava parecer-se com a imagem a cima. Pois é. Nem sempre era assim, domadinho, havia manhãs que ganhava vida própria e a verdade é que nunca sabia o que contar. De início não tinha a certeza porque o resultado era definitivo e eu não sou a pessoa que mais arrisca no mundo, digamos assim! Mas a verdade é que ele já não estava natural, já tinha sido desfrisado e desfrisado, coisas que as mulheres com raízes africanas conhecem bem. But ladies, BEST DECISION EVER. É verdade que é caro. Mas é TÃO BOM: acordar de manhã, sem surpresas, cremes e outros truques; basta pentear (ou não, muahahah) e fica sempre lindo, brilhante e lisinho. 

A questão agora é que quero mudar um bocadinho e fazer um corte como nunca consegui com o cabelo encaracolado sem que parecesse um pequeno poodle. Mais ou menos como o corte da menina ali em cima.

Que me dizem my ladies??? What do you saay??


2 comentários:

  1. I admit that I actually laughed out loud when I read that you felt like Tyra, cause when I read this "'Cause it can get crazy and messy and tangled, oh yes it can!" that was exactly the way I heard it!
    About the haircut... It's kind of risky, but I really think you can pull it off!

    ResponderEliminar